The archival collection at the Huron County Museum can be accessed by the public for research purposes.
Available resources include:
- Assessment and Return of Inhabitants (1842 – 1850)
- Chattel Mortgages (pre-1900)
- Coroner’s Inquests (1841 – 1904)
- Court Records (1830 – 1894)
- Land Registry Copy Books (1835 – 1853)
- Tax Collector and Assessment Rolls (1860 – )
- Voters Lists (1858 – 1965)
Please Note: Census records, vital statistics (births, marriages, deaths) and microfilm of Huron County Library newspapers are not held at the Museum. They are available through the library system and other resources.